Friday, February 24, 2012

Dermot Mulroney’s Love Of Penguins Is The Perfect Icebreaker


Dermot Mulroney is the Matt LeBlanc of Dylan McDermotts. Now that that impenetrable logic is out of the way, Demot visited Sea World to hang out with some penguins while looking like the finest DILF on the Upper West Soid. (Google Image search Dermot Mulroney + Kids and the result is him running shirtless in a park. I think his kids might be his abs?)

The good news is, if I ever meet Dermot, I’ll have the perfect icebreaker: Penguins. The dude loves penguins. Look at him. Look at his face. Have you ever seen a man so dazzled by a bird? 
LOOK AT HIM HERE:


It took a lot of restraint for me not to Photoshop my face over that penguins so that I may pretend Dermot was so happy to see my squat little body there. 

Another worthy shot ahead. I hope these penguins realize how lucky they are to be in the presence of Dermot Mulroney’s abs.

No comments:

Post a Comment