Thursday, March 31, 2011

Eat All You Can at Kowloon House West Avenue

I love food, I love to eat and I don't like spending too much on what I eat

On the way home last Saturday night, me and my family happened to pass by Kowloon House West Avenue and saw they have an Eat All You Can Promo for only Php280, all right that sounds tasty.. parking here we come.  We immediately went inside feeling so excited.  We approached the buffet table, got our plates and began filling the plates up with the many dishes laid out in front of us. We just went on attack mode right away. :P Here are some snapshots I took:)
YUMMMMMMMMY
I heart Buchi
Mah plate
Back for more!

I love that I get to eat different things at the same time and only for P280. I forgot to mention, this deal comes with a glass of iced tea. I can’t resist indulging again in this feast in the following weeks to come. :)

Kowloon House, West Ave.

16 West Ave.
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 372-3685 to 92 loc 102-104

No comments:

Post a Comment