Friday, February 10, 2012

The Bourne Legacy Has Got Nothing On The Bourne Lugosi



Sure, everyone is making a big fuss about the latest Bourne installment, The Bourne Legacy, starring Jeremy Renner in lieu of our rugged hero Matt Damon. But IIII’m going to STICK MY NECK OUT on THIS ONE and say that producers made a big mistake not hiring Bela Lugosi for the part of Jason Bourne

I mean think about it: A fearless assassin, trained with the utmost precision, who is also a freaky looking old school vampire. Pamela Landy pulls the top secret file out of her drawer, with a stamp on it labeled ‘BLEDSTONE.’ Wanting to catch him, but also strangely… drawn to him. I believe this is what we industry people call “$$$$$.”

Plus, Lugosi’s been gearing up for the part his whole life. Sorry Renner, but I think we’d all rather “Lugosi” this version. No? Just me? Not even me? OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment