Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Let’s Play A Game Of BAFTA Guess Who?



BAFTA is an acronym that stands for The Oscars Of England The British Academy of Film and Television Arts, and this Sunday, they’ll be giving out their film and TV annual awards in London (with Miss Piggy presiding as the red carpet host). 

To prep for the ceremony and perfect the celebrity seating arrangement, BAFTA organizers have created a giant Guess Who? gameboard in the audience. So, for example:

“Does your person have short orange hair?
Yes.


Does your person look like a heavenly iridescent gecko?
Yes.
Is it Tilda Swinton?”


“Does your person have a beard?
No.


Does your person exude sexual lightning boats from his tip?
Yes.


Does your person visit me nightly in my dreams, while stroking the sweat off my forehead and cradling me close to his heartbeat, softly singing Whitney Houston’s ‘I Wanna Dance With Somebody’ in my ear?
Um…
Is it Brad Pitt?”


You get the idea! Now you play!

No comments:

Post a Comment