Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hot Pink Sheep Created For Breast Cancer Awareness Week


This is a hot pink sheep. Before you grab your pitchforks and torches and book a one way ticket to New Zealand where these sheep live, a few things you should know. These are not naturally occurring hot pink sheep. No some genius in New Zealand decided to dye a flock of them hot pink, so that when people see them, their first thought is “I should probably get a mammogram” and not “we need to burn these devil animals down to the ground.” 

Those of you wishing to pet and hug each of these sheep individually (really, only me), you’re in luck: They live at a sheep amusement park called SHEEPWORLD.

Ahead, exclusive photos of what my first few moments at Sheepworld will feel like.

THE MOMENT I WALK IN:
AND NOW I’M RUNNING….
I’M JUST RUNNING

A real place. Sheepworld. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment