Friday, September 30, 2011

The Easy, 5-Minute Yoga Routine You Can Do At Your Desk

Are you having a stressful day? Try this quick yoga routine that you can do right at your desk to reduce stress and boost feel-good hormones. I just tried it, and I feel so much better. Give it a try...


Ahhhh.. feel better now? Now, get ready to Blush :)
We already know that yoga can make us feel really zen, but, um, did you know that certain positions and moves leave some women feeling, well, yogasmic?:P

0930-yoga-sex_vg.jpg
The Daily Beast took a look at the subject recently, and interviewed a woman who shared her yogasmic experience: "The first time it happened to me I was in Sharon Gannon’s class at Jivamukti, and I was in forward bend,” says Kelly Morris, a yoga instructor with a cult following at the Shala Yoga House in New York City. “I was breathing and concentrating and suddenly, ‘Whoa!’”

Rumors of the elusive yogasm have circulated for years, but sex experts, like Dr. Jeffre TallTrees, say they are a real phenomenon. Apparently I was born yesterday, though, because I've never heard of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment