Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Now You Can Pretend To Make Out With Michael Fassbender

Ever wonder what it would feel and look like the moment right before Michael Fassbender leans in to make out? Well using cutting edge technology and severe mental illness, and THIS gif has finally made all your dreams come true.

Dim the lights, down a bottle of wine, and stare at this:




Fassbender was named one of GQ‘s Men Of The Year, under the title “Breakout.” I think they meant it like “We hope he can ‘breakout’ of those pants in the backseat of my Impala.” Other Men Of The Year include Jay-Z, Jimmy Fallon, Justin Timberlake and shockingly, Mila Kunis, who I’m pretty sure stuffed the ballot box to make it on this list. (EUPHEMISM)

Back to Fassy: Did he Minority Report Anderson Cooper’s eyes?? What Alaskan Husky is walking around blind because of this man? He’s a monster. A hot, German, blue-eyed, I-can-even-ignore-his-yellow-teeth, strapping devil monster. 

Now if you’ll excuse me, me, this GIF, and alllll the pillows in this photo have a date tonight. Byeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment