Thursday, March 15, 2012

Can You Name All The Girls Mentioned In “Mambo Number 5″?


I rarely link to Sporcle.com, mostly because 1) You should already know about it and 2) You should already be going there and wasting time constantly several times a day.

This random two-minute quiz, however, just seemed too necessary to pass up. Can you name the girls mentioned in Lou Bega’s Mambo No. 5?

I got 5 out of 9, and was pissed off about the ones I missed, even though I kept trying to reassure myself that not knowing “Mambo No. 5″ verbatim was some sort of positive thing (sure). Feel free to brag/vent your own score in the comments.

For the record, the quiz was originally posted almost three years ago, but for whatever reason was Featured on their front page this week, and it piqued my interest and now I’m passing that interest along to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment