Wednesday, June 22, 2011

This is HOW LiLo earned $25,000!

At eighteen seconds long, it’s a very cool, clever, innovative commercial that parodies the joke that has become this woman’s life shame that Lindsay Lohan got paid a cent to say, “Hey to all my friends, I just want to share with you that during some of my time at home, I found this amazing site with great deals. It’s called Beezid.com. Be sure to check it out.” Because, honestly, there are good people in the world who could use that money for food and maybe a hairbrush.

It’s funny how she says “my time at home” to her “friends” like she’s some charitable politician on maternity leave rather than failed actress on house arrest for thievery. Very cool girl. FEEL BETTER LINDSAY!!!

http://www.popeater.com

No comments:

Post a Comment