Wednesday, June 29, 2011

“A Litle Fall Of Rain” Koala Edition

Just imagine their little koala voices singing this Les Miserables classic…
Don’t you fret, M’sieur Marius
I don’t feel any pain
A little fall of rain
Can hardly hurt me now
You’re here, that’s all I need to know
And you will keep me safe
And you will keep me close
And rain will make the flowers grow.
 
This little grey angel is Sydney’s newest baby koala named Boonda, seen clutching to his mother Elle at Sydney’s Wildlife World. The best part? Nobody knows how old he is because he just emerged from his mother’s pouch… How scary would it be if that happened to humans. Like months go by, nobody notices anything weird, and then one day at work, a 9 year old climbs out of you :P

http://www.splashnewsonline.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment