Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A-Gantea Anyone?

Here's the thing with me and drinking teas: I love it BUT I can never decide which one to take, and I can get bored pretty easily. But I’m a sucker for events (HAHA)..


So when I was invited by my friends EJ and Krish to go to the Agantea launch last Saturday at Greenbelt 3, Garden Activity Area (Makati), the skies cleared and angels sang. OK, not really, but I did feel like they were calling my name, so I gave it a try.


Press con before the Event
The Proud Owners

The event was hosted by the beautiful GRACE LEE and graced by celebrities like Jamville and Paolinne Michelle or popularly known as JAMICH, Eric Tai, Andrew Wolf and Chris Everingham of the Philippine Volcanoes.

Hi Kuya;)

Originated from its brand spirits, pure tea, A-gantea persists in brewing with cherry-picked leaves from a tea plantation in an elevation of 1200 meter in Taiwan’s Ali Mountain

Sosyal na.. Meh Ganito na :) hehe

The store’s façade looks simple and clean providing a more spacious appeal.

My New Hideout
The interior conforms to their simplistic design, the tables and chairs are efficiently spaced, providing guests more room for movement.

Cozy
The word A-gan in Chinese means sweet & refreshing aftertaste, which is what our A-Gan Green Tea is famous for. 

My YUMMY Hawaiian Fruit Tea: One of the Best Sellers
Enjoying our A-Ganteas
With Flow and Krish

Their store is located at the Greenbelt 2 Park, Ayala Center, Makati beside National Bookstore. 

I'm definitely going back!! Who's with me?

1 comment: