Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Who Is Ali Lohan’s Friend And How Do I Meet Him?



OK yes, most people are gonna see the name ALI LOHAN and, without even thinking, immediately start spouting off about how thin she is, and how she’s just like her sister, and other kinds of negative stuff and blah blah blah. And you know what? If it makes you feel better about yourself, by all means, who am I to stop you.

But Ali Lohan is the least of my concerns in this pic. That’s because she happens to be sitting next to a very special looking man that I can honestly say I’d like to be friends with. Something about the hair, the eyes, the conviction with which he clearly speaks, says to me: This is a man who has the potential to be a national treasure. Now the real question remains…


 
Don’t let me down internet. Find him and bring him to me.
 
 



NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment