1. Bangover: The exhaustion the morning after a night of sex.
“I barely made it through the meeting with this bangover…but it was so worth it.”
2. Precop: A precopulation agreement.
“Our precop states that we won’t get emotionally involved.”
3. Sexit: The act of leaving a party or place to have sex.
“I got his text and made a quick sexit.”
4. Shagbag: The bag of portable essentials you pack in case you’re out all night—toothbrush, etc.
“I was meeting Chad, so I brought my trusty shagbag just in case.”
5. Solodex: Your mental list of fantasy material.
“Chuck Bass has been on my Solodex since episode one.”
Have any of these sex words invaded your bedroom vocabulary? Got any new words we should learn?