Monday, August 15, 2011

Owl Petting

Whenever I’m asked the question “If you could pet any animal in the animal kingdom, which one would you pick?” (this happens twice a day at my imaginary press junkets), I would list the following animals in order:
1. Sun Bear
2. Otter (Sea or River – Ideally a sampler platter of both)
3. Baby Koala
4. Probably Still Not An Owl, But Getting Closer!
After watching this strangely tranquil video of an extremely docile owl being pet, I’m officially moving “Owl” up to #4 on that list. I am very very jealous of this hand:
Also, I realize the phrase “owl petting” might seem to suggest something that teen owl couples do in their owlcars at Lover’s Bluff after sharing a mouse-malted, and that’s completely reasonable if you think that, but that’s mostly not what I meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment