Friday, December 6, 2013

Watch the Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer, Remember That It's Been You All Along, Andrew Garfield. You're the One.

I realize, after watching this Amazing Spider-Man 2 trailer, that it's been way too long since we've had a good dose of Andrew Garfield. When I watch him as Spider-man, I'm basically just twiddling my thumbs through the scenes where he's in costume (uniform? didn't mean to emasculate superheroes at large there) so that we can get back to him being in either a t-shirt or a pea coat. His real superpower is owning those looks like nobody's biz.

Now, I do have one complaint about the trailer: NOT ENOUGH EMMA STONE. Trailer, you are trying to distract us with Andrew and his hair and... what was I saying? Oh, right. There better be more Emma in the next one. It's bad enough that Shailene Woodley got totally cut out of the movie. Don't skimp on the Stone!

Take a look, and start getting psyched for May (May 2, the release date, that is, not Aunt May—Aunt May looks pretty stressed, per usual).










No comments:

Post a Comment