Monday, June 4, 2012

Krispy Kreme’s “Best Friends” Video Is Pretty Much Friendship 101

I looked at the sky and cried one tear when I saw there was a new Krispy Kreme video. It was of joy. Then I cried one more tear when I saw Krispy Kreme’s best friend Money Maker Mike had been kidnapped by a 17-year-old drug lord named James. It was of sadness. Then I cried some more tears when I remembered that Krispy Kreme would probably get shot 500 times and use his infinity knives to defend his buddy. Oh, and also it occurred to me that:
  • Putting Money Maker Mike in a hood is really unnecessary when James is clearly just taking him back to his mom’s house.
  • That burned-out house behind Krispy Kreme is probably where he lives, right? For cred?
  • The lines “I knocked him out with one punch/yup, yup, he had a knuckle sandwich for lunch” are just adorable.
  • It’s okay for an adult to nearly tear up at these goofy bros making videos and being buddies, right? Right? I’m going to say yes.
Rest in peace, Tupac Shakur. You missed some great stuff being gone, but mainly this video.


No comments:

Post a Comment